INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
Christmas Songs of the Nations of the World Contest
Contest dates: from July 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020
- Choral singing
- Folk or ethnic singing
- Academic vocals
- Instrumental performance
Requirements to the contest program
- Total number of musical pieces: 3-4
- Performance duration: 10-15 minutes
The program, with which the group or performer plans to perform at the concert, must be submitted for the competition selection.
Criteria for performance evaluation
- The Quality of musical performance: score accuracy, rhythm, intonation, quality of sound, complexity of performed pieces
- Consistency with the theme of the Contest (at least 2 of 3 / 2 of 4 pieces of the Contest program). Full compliance of selected pieces with the Contest theme is welcomed.
- General artistic impression, including expressiveness and stage outfit
To participate in the contest, applicants should send an application form with attached video files of the contest program of the participant, photo of the band or participant. The application form sent to the contest means that the contestant agrees to the terms of the contest.
The application form and a video file with a working link must be sent together. If you have sent the entry and forgot to attach the video file, please re-send the video file together with the application in one message.
Video file storage options:
Mail.Ru, Yandex.Disk, Google Drive
Video files sent to the contest and uploaded to the above services shall be stored for at least 6 months from the end of the contest.
The application form for the contest should be filled out according to the form below and sent to email@example.com during the contest time-frame. The applicant must also submit a *pdf copy of the application on the letterhead of the educational institution representing the participant.